- Proven U. S. designed strong steel tank with the A. O. Smith manufactured special cobalt enhanced glass coating fused to the steel ensuring long lifetime and resistance to scale build up.
- Factory installed brackets for wall mounted installation
- Thick injected CFC free foam insulation 22mm thick along the sides, 40mm on top of the heater, minimizing heat losses.
- The tanks are tested at 16 bar hydrostatic pressure to meet strict CE standards. This results in a rated working pressure of 8 bar. Models sold in Saudi comply to the SASO standard, so maximum rated working pressure is reduced to 6 bar.
- Flange: all major parts are mounted on a stainless steel flange allowing easy maintenance and cleaning of the tank if required.
– An electric commercial grade incoloy heating element with a low watt density, making it very suitable for usage in hard water areas.
– A manual high temperature safety thermostat cuts of power supply to the heating element in case of overheating
– A large magnesium replaceable anode
- Stainless steel hot water outlet pipe and cold water inlet with diffuser
- Accessories supplied with the water heaters:
– Thermometer with a clear indication of water temperature
– Inlet mounted combined pressure relieve valve, non-return valve and drain valve for hose connection
– For SASO models only: a top mounted additional relieve valve is included.
– Pilot light indicating operation of the heating element
- The water heater is suitable for operation on 220 to 240 Volt single phase power supply
- Code compliance: CE, IEC 60335, SASO, 930